Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not an abandoned blog yet...

We had a pretty good day today. My husband is currently acting in a play and he had two shows today. He had to be out of the house by 11:30 for those so the kids and I headed over to my mom's house to spend some time with her and my sister J. We had a blast. My mom made Italian subs. They were awesome, she toasts them in the oven and the cheese gets all oooey goooey yummy! She has made these since I was a kid and I still get excited to eat them. Although apparently not as excited as J. She was practically drooling waiting for them to be ready.

After we ate, my mom had set up a kiddie pool and a slip n slide for the kids to play in. J and I helped ourselves to the pool too. We mostly just hung out with P in the pool while M and L played on the slip n slide. J and I also took a few turns on the slip n slide and that was comedic. M thought he was a bad ass stunt man or something. He was going down like he was surfing and then falling at the very end. Him and L both have some red marks from hurling themselves onto dish soap covered plastic for practically two hours. P enjoyed just hanging out in the kiddie pool. She was putting her face in the water and then laughing. She also got quite a kick out of watching the bigger kids contort themselves on the slip n slide.

Anyway, to top off that fun, my sister had found the movie Teen Witch the other day. We used to watch this all the time as kids and were excited to see it again. It is funny now to see how cheesy that movie is but it was still entertaining. The best part has to be when the curly haired friend raps with those three guys. We were cracking up and I remember loving that part as a kid too.




Well, now we are home and the girls are in bed. M is hanging out in his room on the computer and I am just waiting for my husband to get home. Hope everyone had a wonderful day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment