Friday, May 21, 2010

First Post

Hello there! I am N. This is my first time blogging. I have long contemplated starting a blog for various reasons and decided to actually do it. I am not sure what I find so intimidating about it but hopefully I can get the hang of it.

Well, here is a bit about my family. My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We have 3 children, M is 12, L is 5, and P is 1. We live in Florida and I am currently a stay at home mom. I am returning to school in August but haven't quite decided just what I want to be when I grow up. Well, besides a mom, I have always known that as long as I can remember. I figure I might as well get the balling rolling and start taking some classes.

About the kids...well, M is sensitive, smart, and sweet. He plays soccer and currently is getting all A's. He starts middle school in the fall which is exciting and nerve-racking all at the same time. I know he will do well though.

L is a sweet, caring girl but also a huge drama queen. She loves her brother and sister fiercely and is not afraid to tell you what she thinks.

P is also sweet, maybe the sweetest. So far she is the shy, quiet one. She likes to cuddle but also likes to play independently. She is 15 months old but not yet walking. Animals make her laugh and watching our dogs play is a favorite of hers.

Well, hopefully this will not become a lonely abandoned blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment